The Razer Naga Mouse is the ultimate mouse for gamers. It boasts no fewer than 12 buttons on the left side that promise to make your MMO gaming experience more enjoyable. If you spend the bulk of your computing time surfing ohnotheydidn’t, struggling through that next level of Call of Duty or just typing/researching your dissertation, the $79.99 price tag that comes with the Razer Naga Mouse is going to seem a little steep.
However, if you’re really into World of Warcraft or any other massive multi-player game there are twelve, individually programmable, game commanding reasons (not to mention the 5600dpi sensor) you should consider the Razer Naga Mouse.
12 Ways the Razer Naga Mouse Will Allow You to Dominate WoW
1. Gaming Accessories - The rise of specialized gaming accessories like the Razer Naga Mouse opens up opportunities for companies to develop innovative and customizable products that enhance the gaming experience.
2. Advanced Input Devices - The demand for advanced input devices, such as laser gaming mice with programmable buttons, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create more efficient and tailored solutions for gamers.
3. Multiplayer Gaming - The growing popularity of massive multiplayer games like World of Warcraft creates a demand for innovative peripherals like the Razer Naga Mouse that offer enhanced functionality and control.
1. Gaming Hardware - The gaming hardware industry can capitalize on the success of products like the Razer Naga Mouse by creating more advanced and ergonomic gaming peripherals that cater to the specific needs of gamers.
2. Computer Peripherals - Companies in the computer peripherals industry have an opportunity to develop innovative input devices like laser gaming mice that offer improved functionality and customization options for a variety of applications.
3. Online Gaming - In the online gaming industry, there is a potential for disruptive innovation in the form of specialized gaming accessories like the Razer Naga Mouse that provide gamers with a competitive edge and improved gaming experience.