While some will likely shy away from calling the Razer Nabu Watch a smartwatch, the new timepiece from the gaming-focused technology brand is definitely outfitted with a number of smart features.
Aside from tracking activity and sleep, the Razer Nabu Watch features a shake-to-share feature as well as the ability to track smartphone notifications and more. What sets the connected watch apart from other wearables on the market is the rather low-tech design; instead of offering a small display, the Razer Nabu Watch has an LED screen.
The rugged design of the timepiece fits in well with other products from the brand, which comes in either the standard edition or Forged Edition that is packed extra-strength stainless steel buttons.
The Gaming Brand Introduces the Razer Nabu Watch at CES 2016
1. Connected Watches with Low-tech Design - Opportunity for brands to offer connected watches with simple, practical and rugged design that don't compromise on smart features.
2. Shake-to-share Feature in Wearables - Opportunity for wearable brands to introduce shake-to-share feature in their products for easy and quick data sharing between devices.
3. Led-screen Technology in Watches - Opportunity for tech brands to explore LED-screen technology in hybrid watches to offer a unique user experience.
1. Gaming Technology - Gaming technology brands can expand their product line and explore the wearable market for additional revenue streams.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology companies can innovate on designs and introduce new features to meet evolving consumer demands and market trends.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the potential of hybrid watches that combine traditional watch design with innovative tech features.