Being that the laptop is coveted by users as being an efficient way to bring a computer anywhere, the Razer Blade Stealth laptop is designed as such, but with upgradeable functionality. Aside from being able to use the laptop itself, users can pair the Razer Blade Stealth with an external desktop solution to supercharge graphics and functionality for a symbiotic product to satisfy all needs and wants.
The desktop add-on -- known at the Razer Core -- is able to be connected to bring additional power when needed and disconnected when not. Packing touchscreen capabilities and 4K resolution, the Razer Blade Stealth laptop packs 8GB of RAM and can be customized to have either 128GB or 512GB of storage on a solid-state drive.
The Razer Blade Stealth Laptop Merges Product Verticals at CES 2016
1. Upgradeable Laptops - There is an opportunity for laptop manufacturers to create upgradeable laptops with external add-ons to enhance graphics and functionality.
2. Hybrid Computing - Hybrid computing solutions that merge laptops and desktops could disrupt the market and offer a more customizable user experience.
3. External Solutions - The development of more external solutions, such as the Razer Core, could be a trend in the computer industry to increase functionality and performance of computers.
1. Computers and Electronics - There is an opportunity for computer manufacturers to create more upgradeable laptops and hybrid computing solutions to enhance the user experience.
2. Gaming Industry - The external add-ons and enhanced graphics of the Razer Blade Stealth laptop make it a potential disruptor in the gaming industry for a more immersive gaming experience.
3. Consumer Electronics Retail - This trend presents an opportunity for consumer electronics retailers to expand their offerings of upgradeable laptops and external solutions, such as the Razer Core.