Razer, a brand known for its gaming peripherals like keyboards and headphones, has created its first laptop, the Razer Blade.
Designed for PC gamers, the Razer Blade laptop features a sleek and simple aluminum chassis that has a height of 0.88 inches and a 17-inch, LED-backlit display. Weighing 6.97 lbs, the laptop is integrated with the brand’s special, award-winning Switchblade User Interface, which, according to Chip Chick, includes 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys for in-game commands as well as an LCD that can operate on two modes. The first mode allows the user to display in-game information while using his mouse; the second offers a multi-touch panel that allows for portable gaming.
The Razer Blade also includes an Intel Core i7 processor and a NVIDIA GeForce graphics processor.
The Razer Blade Laptop is Made for Hardcore Gaming
1. Gamer-oriented Laptops - The creation of sleek and sophisticated laptops specifically designed for gamers, with customizable interfaces and high-performance hardware.
2. Personalized Gaming Experience - The integration of adaptive tactile keys and in-game displays on gaming laptops, allowing for a more personalized and immersive gaming experience.
3. Portable Gaming Technology - The development of multi-touch panels on gaming laptops, allowing for a convenient and portable gaming experience.
1. Gaming Hardware Industry - Companies that design and manufacture specialized hardware such as gaming laptops and peripherals.
2. Computer Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturers of high-performance computers, including those designed for gaming and entertainment purposes.
3. Technology Retail Industry - Retailers that specialize in the sale of high-performance gaming technology, including laptops, peripherals, and accessories.