Sustainable fashion is the new frontier that up and coming designers have created, including the R.A.W. Textiles Collection designer Rio Wrenn.
The textile designer has created an incredibly beautiful line of sultry lingerie that is dyed using plants. The textiles look is modern and chic while still being and looking natural. The RAW Textiles Collection is a perfect example of what can be created when eco-ethical and style conscious meet. Read more at TreeHugger.
Implications - Wrenn talks about her relationship to nature and its role in her collection, claiming that the way plants can be used as dyes holds her interests and inspires her work. And certainly, it is easy to see how her own love has created a beautiful collection of lingerie.
The R.A.W. Textiles Collection is Sexy and Sustainable
1. Sustainable Lingerie - Creating sultry lingerie that is dyed using plants.
2. Eco-ethical Fashion - Combining eco-friendly fabrics and ethical production methods.
3. Natural Dyeing Techniques - Using plants as dyes for textiles and clothing.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Incorporating sustainable and eco-ethical practices in the production of lingerie and clothing.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Implementing natural dyeing techniques using plant-based dyes.
3. Eco-friendly Retail - Providing eco-ethical lingerie options to consumers who value sustainability and ethical practices.