Patta launches a new Spring/Summer 2021 pack made alongside Sebago and the duo spotlight the Ranger Boot model. The silhouette arrives in two different colorway options and comes alongside the original Sebago sailing jacket as well. The footwear is offered in orange or blue, both of which are bold fashion statements.
It is constructed from soft leather materials across the upper and held by premium stitching, sitting on top of a thick rubber sole unit and Vibram outsole foundation. It is focused on comfort and durability as the heel is made with a micro-cellular wedge material, which absorbs shock and is lightweight for comfort. The jacket is offered in orange and blue details in the same shade and has three layers.
Image Credit: Tim Elkaim
Patta Updates the Sebago Ranger Boots and Jacket for SS21
1. Contrasting Tonal Footwear - The popularity of asymmetrical contrasting tonal boots demonstrates disruptive innovation opportunities in the footwear industry by combining bold colorways with premium stitching and comfort-focused materials.
2. Collaboration Collections - Collaborations between brands like Patta and Sebago provide disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry as they bring together different design aesthetics to create unique and sought-after products.
3. Reimagining Classics - The Sebago Ranger Boot is just one example of reimagining classic designs with modern updates, providing disruptive innovation opportunities for heritage fashion brands.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from the bold colorways and premium materials of the Patta x Sebago collaboration to create disruptive products that stand out in the market.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can learn from the Sebago Ranger Boot's focus on comfort and durable materials to create innovative new designs that prioritize comfort without sacrificing style.
3. Heritage Brands - For heritage brands like Sebago, disruptive innovation opportunities lie in updating classic designs with modern updates, as demonstrated by the Sebago Ranger Boot.