One of the ways designers often create unity with their collections is to make the models that walk down the runway look as similar as possible, but the 2014 Rag and Bone Fall collection goes against the grain when it comes to this. Some of the most standout elements of the collection included garments that were embroidered with model names, simply branded with iconic names from the fashion world like Georgia May and Jourdan.
These pieces were presented alongside cozy oversized Fall knits, plaid skirts and silk bombers that made wearing your own name seem effortlessly cool. As well as being novel, this also makes sure that everyone knows the garment belongs exclusively to you.
This Rag & Bone Fall Collection Calls Out Models by Name
1. Personalized Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to offer customizable clothing with personal embroidery.
2. Unique Branding - Disruption potential for companies to incorporate personalized branding in their products.
3. Identity Expression - Rise of fashion that allows individuals to express their identity through personalized garments.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the personalized clothing trend by offering customized options.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore innovative techniques for mass-producing personalized embroidered garments.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketers to incorporate personalized branding strategies in their campaigns.