OC alum and future (Mrs. Hayden Christenson) Rachel Bilson's Lucky magazine photo shoot delves into the life of one of America’s sweethearts, where she reveals her take on fashion as well as a few of her own personal styling tricks.
Fresh-faced and flawless, the Rachel Bilson Lucky magazine cover and subsequent interview is meant to promote her upcoming movie 'New York, I Love You,' with her soon-to-be husband, Hayden Christenson.
Implications - Tired of the dark styles emerging in the modern sphere, consumers are looking for pieces that are more fresh. Products featuring a cleaner aesthetic are appealing to those want to stay classic with their looks. In order to stay relevant, companies could focus their efforts on creating more of their items with this in mind.
Rachel Bilson is Dazzling in Lucky Magazine Cover and Story
1. Clean Aesthetics - Products with a cleaner aesthetic are becoming more appealing to consumers who want a fresh and classic look.
2. Personal Styling Tricks - Consumers are interested in learning personal styling tricks from fashion icons like Rachel Bilson.
3. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Rachel Bilson's Lucky magazine cover and interview highlights the continued influence of celebrity fashion on consumer trends.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies could create more products with a clean aesthetic to appeal to consumers who desire a classic and fresh look.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies could create products that help consumers achieve the fresh-faced and flawless look that Rachel Bilson embodies.
3. Media & Entertainment - Media outlets and entertainment companies could continue to highlight the influence of celebrity fashion on consumer trends to promote their content and products.