The infamous droid from Star Wars is back and this time, he's in the form of the R2D2 10oz Glass for the liquor loving sci-fi fans.
The R2D2 10oz Glass has a very accurate design of the droid and perfectly replicates the character in every way from the blue colors to the look of the body. All the details were done by utilizing a traditional Japanese glass etching method called Kuriko that's been around since 1824. As a result of this technique, the body has more of a textured feel. The glass is quite sturdy as well as it's made for whiskey drinking, but I'm sure any hard alcohol or beverage will do just fine.
The R2D2 10oz Glass is a great marriage of traditional Japanese art forms and North American pop culture.
Indulge in Hard Alcohol with the Detailed R2D2 10oz Glass
1. Pop Culture Glassware - Opportunity for companies to create detailed glassware based on popular franchises for fans and collectors.
2. Artisanal Glass Etching - Potential for companies to utilize traditional glass etching methods from around the world to create unique and textured designs.
3. Nostalgic Drinking Vessels - Growing market for drinkware designed to evoke memories and nostalgia from popular movies and TV shows.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for companies in the beverage industry to partner with popular franchises for branded drinkware promotions.
2. Giftware Industry - Growing market for collectible giftware featuring designs from popular franchises for fans and collectors.
3. Artisanal Glassware Industry - Potential for companies in the artisanal glassware industry to incorporate traditional glass etching methods from around the world into their product offerings.