Did you know that you missed Toy Fair 2006? It's true. And now you are going to be left wondering what the kids will want this Christmas. Lucky for you, I'm letting you in on one of the secrets. The Tyco R/C NSECT is a follow up on one of Mattel's top toys from last season. It's expected to launch this July for a low price of $99.
Mattel will lures us to buy this bug by informing, "The N.S.E.C.T.â„¢ has realistic animatronic motion, dual-tone LED eyes to let you know when it's angry, and powerful mandibles that can grab and "capture" smaller toys. It also includes a multi-mode cannon that goes from single shot to rapid fire with an effective range of up to 25 feet â€“ all with the press of a button."
The Latest Toy From Mattel
1. Toy Robotics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more advanced and interactive robotic toys with realistic motion and advanced features.
2. Augmented Reality Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine physical toys with augmented reality technology to create immersive play experiences.
3. Interactive Toy Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative accessories that enhance the functionality and playability of existing toys.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate cutting-edge technology into traditional toy manufacturing processes to create more innovative and engaging products.
2. Augmented Reality Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and enhance augmented reality technology specifically for use in the toy industry.
3. Robotic Toy Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development to create advanced robotic toys with realistic motion and interactive features.