The Quartz Armchair resembles the face of a cliff not only for its grayscale coloring, but also for its protruding surface. The cushions that make up the bucket seat jut out at odd angles as though there were big rocks and boulders. What makes these 'rocks' extra special, however, is not just that they form the Quartz Armchair but also that they break apart into individual stools.
Perfect for small homes that require impromptu seating for a party, the Quartz Armchair was designed by CTRL ZAK and Davide Barzaghi. It is made up of 3D hexagons and pentagons cushions that rest in a birch wood frame. Priced at a whopping $13,999, the Quartz Armchair is full of depth that may not look comfortable, but certainly is.
The Quartz Armchair by CTRL ZAK is Great for Small Spaces
1. Modular Seating - The trend of break-apart boulder seats presents an opportunity for the development of modular seating solutions that can easily transform into multiple seating options.
2. Space-saving Furniture - The rise of boulder-inspired armchairs highlights the need for innovative and space-saving furniture designs that can fit into small homes without compromising functionality.
3. Geometric Design - The Quartz Armchair's unique design demonstrates the growing trend of incorporating geometric shapes and patterns into furniture, creating opportunities for designs that push boundaries and challenge traditional aesthetics.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can capitalize on the trend by creating versatile and customizable seating options for small spaces.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore boulder-inspired designs to create visually striking and conversation-starting pieces that also serve practical functions.
3. Interior Design - The rise of geometric-inspired furniture presents an opportunity for interior designers to incorporate unconventional shapes and patterns into their design schemes, adding a touch of uniqueness and modernity to spaces.