People are being treated to tons of new pumpkin-flavored foods this fall, many of which are dairy-based, like the new pumpkin spice cheese from Beemster. The Pumpkin Spice Gouda combines the classic buttery and caramelly taste of semi-soft gouda cheese with aromatic fall spices like clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
The savory cheese is said to be best served at room temperature, although it promises to be just as delicious when warm and melted.
According to Beemster, the taste of the pumpkin spice cheese is said to be "great with sweet-tart and smokey pairings" and the brand recommends serving it alongside ham, turkey, cranberry sauce, chutney, raisin bread or even malbec, chardonnay or a crisp farmhouse ale or cider.
Beemster's Pumpkin Spice Cheese is Full of Aromatic Fall Flavors
1. Pumpkin-flavored Foods - Opportunity for creating unique pumpkin-flavored food products using unconventional ingredients or in unexpected food categories.
2. Seasonal Flavor Combinations - Opportunity for combining seasonal ingredients and flavors with traditional food products to create limited-time offerings with a unique twist.
3. Alternative Cheese Varieties - Opportunity for developing innovative cheese varieties that incorporate non-traditional ingredients and flavors to cater to changing consumer preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for restaurants, food manufacturers, and beverage companies to capitalize on the growing demand for seasonal and unique flavor experiences.
2. Dairy Products - Opportunity for dairy producers to explore new flavors and expand their product lines to meet consumer demand for innovative cheese varieties.
3. Hospitality and Events - Opportunity for hotels, caterers, and event planners to incorporate seasonal and innovative menu items, like pumpkin spice cheese, into their offerings to enhance guest experiences.