These pumpkin pie cookies are the ideal fall treat. From Amy at Oh, Bite It, the cookies are basically miniature bite-sized pumpkin pies. The recipe is extremely easy to make and will still be sure to impress any and all of the people you know.
The pumpkin pie cookies are made using a pre-prepared pie crust, pumpkin pie filling and maple syrup among other ingredients. After spreading a thin layer of pumpkin filling over the refrigerated crust, you make a lattice with more pie crust on top and cut circular shapes into it. You could probably even modify the recipe to make it a pumpkin spiced cookie, because after this autumn people will probably be over this fall's favorite flavor.
These Pumpkin Pie Cookies are the Perfect Snack or Dessert for Fall
1. Miniature Pumpkin Pie Treats - Producing bite-sized pumpkin pies is an innovative way to cater to consumers' desire for portion control and convenience, presenting opportunities for new snack or dessert products.
2. Pre-prepared Pie Crusts - The use of pre-prepared pie crusts in this recipe highlights the demand for convenience in baking, suggesting potential opportunities for packaged baking products or meal kits with pre-made crusts.
3. Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies - Modifying the recipe to create a pumpkin spiced cookie demonstrates the potential to tap into the ongoing popularity of pumpkin spice flavor, presenting opportunities for seasonal cookie offerings.
1. Snack Foods - Creating bite-sized pumpkin pie treats opens up new possibilities in the snack food industry for innovative and convenient dessert options.
2. Baking and Pastry - The use of pre-prepared pie crusts in this recipe suggests opportunities for the baking and pastry industry to cater to consumers' desire for quick and easy baking solutions.
3. Bakery Retail - Developing pumpkin spice flavored cookies could attract customers seeking novel and seasonal treats, benefiting the bakery retail sector.