Salata, an American "built-to-order" salad kitchen, has announced the launch of a new menu item, the 'Pumpkin Puff Cookie,' which will be offered at all of its participating locations. Set to be released on September 20, the new autumnal dessert arrives as the perfect takeaway treat for pumpkin-spice fanatics.
The new pumpkin-flavored cookie features an extra-fluffy texture and comes packed with large macadamia nut chunks, white chocolate chips, and cinnamon spices. What's more, the cookies will be baked fresh every day in-store at all Salata locations.
“Our cookies are very popular amongst our guests, so the Pumpkin Puff Cookie felt like a natural extension of that offering and it’s a great way to get your fall-fix as a treat along with any Salata salad or wrap," said Michelle Bythewood, president of Salata.
Image Credit: Salata
Salata Launches the Perfect Fall-Time Treat, the Pumpkin Puff Cookie
1. Pumpkin-spiced Treats - There is an opportunity to create more pumpkin-spiced treats and desserts to meet the demands of pumpkin spice fanatics.
2. On-site Baked Goods - There is an opportunity for restaurants and bakeries to offer on-site baked goods, as consumers appreciate freshness and quality.
3. Built-to-order Restaurants - There is an opportunity to create more built-to-order restaurants like Salata, as consumers appreciate customizing their meals and desserts.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can introduce more pumpkin-spiced treats and on-site baking to satisfy the demand of pumpkin spice fanatics.
2. Fast Casual Dining - Fast casual dining restaurants can capitalize on offering customizable salads and on-site baked goods to keep up with the evolving food trends.
3. Food Retail - Food retailers can create and market their own pumpkin-spiced products to compete with the growing demand for fall-themed treats.