Pumpkin season has officially arrived at Trader Joe's and this year the brand's seasonal lineup includes the delicious new Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants.
While the new Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants may not look like the kind of crescent-shaped croissants you might imagine, these square-shaped treats are just as delicious. To create this dish, Trader Joe's supplier starts with four-inch squares of all-butter dough. The flaky pastry dough is then filled with a scoop of cheesecake-inspired filling made from pumpkin puree, cream cheese, pastry cream, and a warming spice blend of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
Best of all, the new Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants are incredibly easy to prepare. Simply take the frozen pastries and pop them in the oven. After about 30 minutes, "you’ll be rewarded with warm, flaky, pleasantly sweet Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants—no trip to a fancy French bakery required."
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's New Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants are Here
1. Pumpkin Seasonal Treats - There is an opportunity for small bakeries and cafes to create their own spin on festive pastries for the upcoming months.
2. Convenient Desserts - Foodtech startups can innovate with easy-to-make desserts that offer quick preparation options for time-starved customers.
3. Hybrid Food - Restaurants and cafes can explore fusion desserts by mixing the flavors of different cultures and cuisines to offer innovative dessert options.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to capitalize on festive seasons to create unique pastries and desserts.
2. Foodtech - Opportunity to innovate on dessert offerings that offer convenience and quick preparation options.
3. Restaurant - Opportunity to explore fusion dessert concepts and offer unique, innovative dessert options to the customers.