Direct-to-consumer dog food brand Kabo launched Monch Bars as protein snacks for dogs that are all-natural, energizing and perfectly portable. The individually wrapped bars are packaged just like protein or snack bars for humans and they're packed with locally sourced, allergy-friendly proteins like salmon, duck and lamb. The three different kinds of Monch Bars also contain ingredients like shredded coconut, hemp hearts, seeds, coconut oil and turmeric, which add even more nutrients and benefits to the dog treats.
The Salmon and Oatmeal Monch Bar boasts at least 26% protein per bar and the Lamb and Peas Monch Bar offers even more with at least 27% protein per bar. These bars were developed by Kabo based on owners' desire to travel with their pets and purchase premium food and treats.
Monch Bars are Portable Protein Snacks for Dogs
1. All-natural Dog Treats - There are opportunities to create more all-natural dog treat options similar to Kabo's Monch bars.
2. Pet-friendly Packaging - Using packaging that makes it easier for pet owners to travel and share food with their pets is an area of opportunity.
3. Pet Food Personalization - Creating pet food options tailored to individual pets based on dietary restrictions and preferences has potential for disruption.
1. Pet Food Manufacturing - This industry has the potential to create more innovative solutions for pet food products and packaging.
2. Pet Retail - Retailers specializing in pet products have the opportunity to carry more specialized and unique pet treat options catering to different dietary needs.
3. Pet Health and Wellness - Innovations in pet food products that have added nutritional benefits can benefit the pet health and wellness industry.