New Delhi's Aryanveda Cosmeceuticals creates a protective shampoo that provides a unique care solution. Split ends, dryness and breakage are common consumer concerns, but few fail to realize that they can all arise from overexposure to the sun.
In addition to creating a formula that provides a deep clean, Aryanveda Cosmeceuticals developed a Sunscreen Sunflower Shampoo to shield the hair cuticles from prematurely aging and falling out.
Even though the sun can cause plenty of damage to hair cuticle health, there are few shampoos comparable to this one. Rather than having to worry about appling sun protection before leaving the house, in the form of a shampoo, this product integrates its benefits into another essential part of self-care. As alternatives to this shampoo, there are now a number of spray-on sunscreen treatments that are being developed specifically for hair.
This Protective Shampoo Prevents Hair from Overexposure to the Sun
1. Ayurvedic Sunscreen Products - The combination of Ayurvedic and sunscreen product offers a unique innovation opportunity for cosmetics industry.
2. Hair Care Innovations - Developing innovative haircare products like sunscreen shampoos to protect hair from sun damage is a profitable innovation opportunity.
3. Multi-functional Cosmetics - Integrating different functions such as hair care and sun protection into a single product is an innovative trend in the cosmetics industry.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetic industry has an opportunity to develop and manufacture sunscreen shampoos for hair protection.
2. Haircare - A new sector of the haircare market can be developed with innovations such as sunscreen shampoo to protect the hair from sun damage.
3. Skincare - Sunscreen shampoos also offer opportunities for skincare, by providing protection against sun exposure that causes skin damage.