Lighting company Philips installed a system of LED Lights in an office in Prague to promote office productivity. The headquarters of energy company 'Innogy' teamed up with Philips on the idea that lighting could provide the same amount of energy as drinking a full cup of coffee.
The country manager at Philips Lighting said "We've taken our knowledge of how light physiologically benefits people from successful projects in hospitals and schools and applied it to the offices space." By correctly adjusting the color temperature of its product, the company has applied that philosophy to its own office.
In the morning, the office lighting is made to mimic daylight, providing a natural indoor energy boost. The lighting is raised after lunch to fight off the after-lunch energy dip. This new system made to promote office productivity also features 150 sensors that detect human activity to automatically turn the lights off, preserving as much energy as possible.
These Philips LED Lights Help Create Productive Work Spaces
1. LED Lighting Systems - The installation of LED lighting systems to enhance productivity in workspaces creates opportunities for companies in the lighting industry to develop innovative solutions.
2. Circadian Lighting - The use of circadian lighting, which mimics natural daylight, presents opportunities for companies to create lighting solutions that promote energy and productivity in various industries.
3. Smart Office Technology - The integration of smart office technology, such as sensor-controlled lighting systems, provides businesses with opportunities to improve energy efficiency and productivity in the workplace.
1. Lighting Industry - The lighting industry can capitalize on the demand for productivity-enhancing light bulbs by developing innovative LED lighting systems and circadian lighting solutions.
2. Energy Industry - The energy industry can explore partnerships and collaborations with lighting companies to create energy-efficient lighting solutions that enhance productivity in the workplace.
3. Office Technology Industry - The implementation of smart office technology, including sensor-controlled lighting systems, offers opportunities for companies in the office technology industry to develop disruptive innovations that optimize energy usage and improve workplace productivity.