New York brand Princess of the Posse's fourth collection features some crop tops and grunge-inspired wear, but my eye is somehow drawn towards the rigid model who is displaying the clothes.
She's not so much rigid as she is just stick-like in her poses, which is surprisingly effective in allowing the clothes to shine. Princess of the Posse's newest line is very New York City-esque, giving me an image of youth and teens walking down the street in these striped body suits and graphically designed tanks.
Princess of the Posse's Fourth Collection Uses Stick-Like Model
1. Crop Tops - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing unique and unconventional crop tops that cater to diverse body types and styles.
2. Grunge-inspired Wear - Disruptive innovation potential in creating sustainable and eco-friendly grunge-inspired fashion that combines edgy aesthetics with ethical production practices.
3. Stick-like Models - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in promoting body positivity and inclusivity by showcasing diverse and realistic body types in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion - Potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating unconventional models and designs that challenge traditional beauty standards.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable textiles that align with the growing demand for eco-friendly and ethical fashion.
3. Photography and Advertising - Disruptive innovation potential in challenging beauty norms and creating impactful visual campaigns that showcase diversity and authenticity.