Barack Obama inspired toys and trinkets were abundant during the election campaign, and now that he has been voted the winner, the momentum of adoring products with his image continues to build.
The latest addition for the Obama collectibles cabinet is this meticulously hand-painted set of wooden nesting dolls, made in Russia.
Obama’s image is blended with vibrant colors and folk art details to decorate these stack-able dolls which range in size from 5½” in height down to 1½” inches in height.
The Obama Nesting Doll
1. Political Nesting Dolls - The trend of creating nesting dolls with political figures opens up opportunities for artists and designers to create collectible items from diverse political backgrounds.
2. Folk Art Nostalgia - The trend of using folk art elements in collectibles creates opportunities for brands to capitalize on the nostalgia for traditional crafts and unique cultural expressions.
3. Celebrity-inspired Toys and Collectibles - The trend of creating toys and trinkets inspired by famous personalities creates opportunities for manufacturers and designers to meet the demand of celebrity-obsessed consumers.
1. Artisanal Collectibles - The nesting dolls with intricate design and hand-made quality presents opportunities for artisanal collectibles companies to create artistically designed items for consumers.
2. Toy Manufacturing - The production of celebrity-themed toys and trinkets could create opportunities for toy manufacturers to meet the need for unique and commemorative toys.
3. Home Decor Retail - Collectibles, such as nesting dolls, present opportunities for home decor retailers to expand product offerings and merchandise for niche markets like political enthusiasts.