For Prada's Spring 2010 collection, featuring mens RTW -- the designer of all that is regarded as holy in fashion -- sent the gorgeous male models down the runway with slick hair and unsightly helmet head.
Giving off every appearance of dipping their heads in extra virgin olive oil, the hard-headed models of Prada's Spring 2010 collection bring a whole new meaning to the phrase â€œbad hair day."
Implications - The Prada Spring 2010 Menswear collection itself featured a palette of variations of greys, perfect contrast from the traditional charcoal black on other designers' runways. With tailored looks and a rough careless attitude, the male models rocked the runway. The looks were classic to the Prada name.
Prada's Spring 2010 Menswear Collection Featured Hard Hair
1. Slick Hair Trend - Opportunity for hairstyling products and salons to offer sleek, oily hair styles for a trendy look.
2. Unconventional Hair Styles - Potential for haircare brands to develop products that create unconventional, helmet-like hairstyles.
3. Contrast in Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with contrasting color palettes, such as variations of greys.
1. Hairstyling Products - The trend of slick hair opens up opportunities for hairstyling product brands to develop and market new products.
2. Salons - Salons can offer specialized services to achieve the slick hair trend and attract customers.
3. Haircare Brands - Haircare brands can tap into the unconventional hair styles trend by developing products that help create unique, helmet-like hairstyles.