Trek launched the 'Powerfly FS 9 Equipped,' a high-performance electric mountain bike that boasts top-quality components in nearly every area. This is a full-suspension e-bike with 120mm maximum fork travel and 29" tubeless Rapid Drive tires. The bike is more than capable of traversing intense off-road conditions while ensuring the rider is comfortable regardless.
The bike is powered by a 'Bosch Performance Line CX' motor that outputs 85Nm of torque. This results in 20mph max pedal-assisted speed. The motor is powered by the 'Bosch PowerTube 625' battery that delivers a long range per charge. One of the most notable features of the Powerfly FS 9 Equipped, though, is its accessories. The bike features a kickstand, a custom fender, a rear cargo rack, front and back-facing LED lights, and a smart display that is controllable from a smartphone.
The Trek Powerfly FS 9 Equipped is available now at an MSRP of $5,885.99 USD.
Image Credit: Trek
Trek's 'Powerfly FS 9 Equipped' has High-End Components
1. High-performance E-bikes - Manufacturers can innovate in producing faster, stronger, and more versatile electric mountain bikes to expand outdoor recreational activities that cater to speed junkies.
2. Integrated E-bike Accessories - The market for integrating accessories such as lightning, smart displays, and cargo holds into high-end electric mountain bikes can lead to more comfortable and safer rides for its users.
3. Eco-friendly Transportation - Electrically powered mountain bikes that are powered through long-range battery life charged using solar panels or renewable sources of energy can contribute to promoting sustainable recreation activities.
1. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods manufacturers can transition offerings into eco-friendly recreational activities by turning to electric mountain bikes fitted with accessories that can cater to various niches.
2. Automotive - Automakers can develop automotive-grade batteries with efficient recharging capacities to improve the performance of electric mountain bikes, especially those designed for challenging terrains.
3. Smart Home - Smart home technology integrators can design companion apps for the electric mountain bikes' features, such as remotely controlling the bike's display or monitoring the battery levels, to improve sensor control and user experience.