The P.O.V. Collection, devised by German-based design duo kaschkasch and presented by TON, has a distinct, curvaceous look that brings a sense of natural harmony. The compilation contains a modular pedestal-style table and a stackable dining stool that organically complement each other. The P.O.V. Collection is named for the look of the tables which shifts depending on the viewing perspective–one of its standout design properties.
The pedestal table and dining stool come in a choice of beech, oak, and American walnut wood constructions that enhance the pair's natural shape with rich, textured grain. The table can be configured in over 60 unique combinations to fit any space from cozy homes to bustling restaurants. The P.O.V. Collection also comes in an array of colors. The collection is available from registered TON retailers.
Image Credit: Design Milk
The P.O.V. Collection Comes Together for a Harmonious Design Aesthetic
1. Modular Furniture - Designing furniture in modules can allow for limitless customization and flexibility in any space.
2. Natural Materials - Incorporating natural materials like wood can add a sense of warmth and comfort to any space.
3. Customizable Design - Offering customers the ability to customize the design of furniture can increase satisfaction and sales.
1. Furniture Design - Innovative and modular furniture designs can disrupt the traditional furniture market.
2. Interior Design - Incorporating natural and customizable pieces into interior design can elevate the overall aesthetic of a space.
3. Restaurant Industry - Modular and customizable table options can better accommodate diverse customer needs and increase restaurant efficiency.