There is nothing outwardly special about the Post Foosball Table. Sure, it looks much classier than other tables thanks to its aged wooden look; however, this game table from ABC Home is actually quite unique in the sense that it has history. The Post Foosball Table was built out of wood from historically significant buildings that were demolished in Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh City.
The Post Foosball Table is part of ABC Home's Post Collection and is an example of upcycling at its finest. The table itself has an elegant look and is devoid of the cheap plastic used in mass-produced Foosball tables. Due to the historical significance of this table, it doesn't come cheap. The Post Foosball Table is currently selling for $5,995.
The Post Foosball Table is Made from Old Vietnamese Buildings
1. Upcycling Furniture - The trend of upcycling furniture contributes to sustainability and helps to preserve history while still creating unique and elegant items for consumers.
2. Historically Inspired Design - Designing products with historic inspiration that are modern, innovative and sustainable is a trend that gives rise to inspiration and creativity.
3. Luxury Board Games - Board games are making a comeback, especially with luxury designs and raw materials, creating innovative and exclusive ways to entertain.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can create unique product lines that focus on sustainability, craftsmanship, and raw materials.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry has an opportunity to offer luxury board games to cater to a growing consumer interest in unique and elegant gaming options.
3. Architecture Industry - The architecture industry can participate in upcycling and create new business opportunities in repurposing raw materials with historic significance into new and unique designs.