The PopSockets PlantCore collection is a series of smartphone protectors for users looking to keep their device free from damage in a decidedly more sustainable manner. The cases are designed for the new iPhone 14 series smartphones and are crafted with plant-based polymers created using corn starch, canola oil and castor beans. A series of bumpers are built into the corners on the cases to protect the device when dropped from heights up to 10-feet.
The PopSockets PlantCore collection includes a wide range of styles to chose from and are all full recyclable to support the entire lifecycle of the accessory. The cases are all wireless charging compatible to ensure they work with new and existing chargers.
The PopSockets PlantCore Collection is Made with Plant-Based Polymers
1. Plant-based Polymers - Innovative companies can explore using plant-based polymers as a sustainable solution for producing various products beyond smartphone cases.
2. Eco-friendly Accessories - The rise of eco-consciousness presents opportunities for companies to create a range of sustainable accessories to meet changing consumer preferences.
3. Wireless Charging Compatible Products - The growing trend towards wireless charging creates ample opportunities for companies to create a range of compatible products for various devices.
1. Smartphone Accessories - Smartphone accessory companies can shift to more sustainable materials to meet the increasing demand for eco-friendly products.
2. Sustainable Product Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can explore using plant-based polymers to produce a range of sustainable products that meet growing consumer demand for eco-friendly options.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can explore creating a range of wireless charging compatible products to meet the growing trend towards wireless charging technology.