Pop and Shorty makes cards, buttons, magnets and other poptastic items including this CSS/HTML button that is geekerific (also comes in magnet form). The CSS/HTML button retails for $1.25 and the magnet is $1.50, the perfect cheap and nerdy gift.
Pop and Shorty is run by Los Angeles resident Ashley Dailey. The quirky items for sale include cards that read, “Congratulations, bitch,” and “I hear you’re getting married, good luck with that,” and at $3.50 apiece they are the perfect way to convey your congratulatory sentiments to any sarcastic friends. Pop and Shorty also does custom projects for events such as weddings, anniversaries and private functions.
Pop and Shorty Delivers Charming (but Nerdy) Goods
1. Nerdy Gifts - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to create and market affordable and geek-themed products.
2. Sarcastic Cards - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the market for humorous and sarcastic greeting cards.
3. Custom Event Projects - Innovation opportunity for businesses to offer personalized and custom-made products for weddings, anniversaries, and private functions.
1. Gifts and Novelties - Disruptive potential for businesses in the gifts and novelties industry to cater to the demand for nerdy and quirky items.
2. Greeting Cards - Innovation opportunity within the greeting cards industry to create sarcastic and funny cards that appeal to a niche market.
3. Events and Celebrations - Industry potential for businesses specializing in event planning and custom projects for weddings, anniversaries, and private functions.