The One Dog One Bone splash pool let the pups enjoy the summer fun without overheating. Our four-legged friends love the backyard as much as we do, but the heat can be too much for them. Kiddie pools just can’t stand up to the wear and tear of an 80lb dog so now there’s a model specially made for the family mutt.
This bone-shaped wader is made of heavy duty plastic so claws will not puncture the walls or side. It also comes with a drain plug so emptying is a breeze.
Check out the group image of dogs in pools; they sure look cool and refreshed! Oh, and the pig…he’s having a fine time taking a dip in the paw-shaped version.
The ‘One Dog One Bone' Swimming Pool for Canines
1. Canine Cooling Products - There may be opportunities for companies to create other cooling products made specifically for dogs, offering a comfortable and safe way for them to enjoy outdoor activities during hot weather.
2. Pet-friendly Backyard Accessories - Companies can develop and sell more backyard accessories that are dog-friendly, such as pools and outdoor furniture to strengthen the bond between pets and their human companions.
3. Eco-friendly Pet Pools - As more people become environmentally conscious, companies can capitalize on producing eco-friendly pools made from sustainable materials, promoting responsible consumption of resources.
1. Pet Care Industry - The pet care industry may benefit from the trend by creating more products and services that cater to pets, including outdoor activities and relaxation products.
2. Outdoor Recreation Industry - The outdoor recreation industry can explore the potential of pet-friendly equipment, such as tents and backpacks, to appeal to pet owners who enjoy camping and hiking with their furry friends.
3. Construction Industry - The construction industry may have the opportunity to develop structures and installations such as dog pools and shelters that are sturdier and more durable than those made for humans.