Whether because of faulty connections or simply a lack of knowledge when it comes to figuring out how to work the system, conference connectivity can be a pain, which is why Polycom RealPresence Trio is here to help make connecting easier than ever. Designed to be a hub for everything communication-oriented, the Polycom RealPresence Trio system works by incorporating voice, video and sharing capabilities without having to switch between different devices.
Featuring a streamlined user interface on the device itself, the Polycom RealPresence Trio is capable of being operated via Bluetooth and will remind users about calls and allow them to accept or deny impromptu invites.
When it's time to share projections or presentations, the Polycom RealPresence Trio makes it easy for conference members to share via their smartphone or tablet.
Polycom RealPresence Trio Brings Unity to Group Meetings
1. Streamlined Conference Connectivity - Polycom RealPresence Trio offers a simplified interface that incorporates multiple communication capabilities.
2. Bluetooth-enabled Conference Systems - Polycom RealPresence Trio can be operated through a Bluetooth connection for added convenience.
3. Mobile-based Conference Sharing - Polycom RealPresence Trio allows conference members to share presentations via their smartphones or tablets.
1. Audio/visual Equipment Manufacturing - Opportunities for manufacturers to design more integrated and user-friendly conference systems with different capabilities.
2. Telecommunications - Opportunities for telecommunications companies to offer more seamless conferencing solutions that incorporate voice, video and sharing capabilities.
3. Mobile Application Development - Opportunities for developers to create conference sharing apps that are integrated with conference systems like Polycom RealPresence Trio.