Who says IV drips should just help humans? Foliage is just as deserving of life and liquid, and Ned Dodington's Poly-Lawn-Dale exhibition demonstrates that cleverly.
Having created a hanging garden using forty nylon stockings filled with soil and grass seeds, Dodington then attached them to IV drips. According to Lawndale Art Center where it's displayed, "Poly-Lawn-Dale will hope to show that by recontextualizing the natural and the cultural we can begin to understand new ways of being in a complex and multi-natural world."
Ned Dodington's Poly-Lawn-Dale is Watered by IV Drips
1. Poly-lawn-dale Exhibition - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore new ways of integrating nature and technology in their creations.
2. Recontextualizing Nature and Culture - Opportunity for businesses to create products and experiences that blend the natural and cultural world to engage consumers in unique ways.
3. Multi-natural World - Opportunity for companies to develop eco-friendly and sustainable solutions that harmonize with the diverse ecosystems of the planet.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can incorporate living elements and technology to create innovative and thought-provoking installations and exhibitions.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels, resorts, and tourist attractions can create immersive and nature-inspired experiences that offer guests a unique connection with the environment.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - Opportunity for the agriculture industry to explore new methods of vertical gardening and environmentally-friendly farming techniques.