Golf apparel brand BEAMS has once again teamed up with iconic American heritage label Polo Ralph Lauren to launch an all-new capsule that draws inspiration from The Polo Big Collection, which was accompanied by one of the brand's most iconic marketing campaigns in the '90s.
BEAMS and Polo's past collaborations have focused on reworking classic Polo pieces such as polo shirts, oxfords, hoodies, and chinos. However, the latest capsule from these two brands turns its attention specifically to summerwear, reviving vintage chino shorts and a range of short-sleeve tees. In addition, the capsule includes a variety of summer-ready accessories such as navy and white polo socks and reversible bucket hats, which arrive in two colorways: white/navy and green/khaki.
Image Credit: BEAMS
BEAMS Teams Up With Polo to Launch Summery New Capsule
1. Vintage-inspired Golf Apparel - Opportunity for golf apparel companies to design vintage-inspired collections that appeal to nostalgia-loving consumers.
2. Summer-ready Accessories - Potential for accessory brands to create summer-ready products, such as reversible bucket hats and navy and white polo socks, that cater to consumers in warmer climates.
3. Collaborative Capsule Collections - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create limited edition capsule collections that merge iconic styles and designs with new, unique concepts.
1. Golf Apparel - The golf apparel industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the vintage trend by releasing collections that feature retro, classic designs.
2. Sportswear Accessories - Brands that specialize in sportswear accessories, such as socks and hats, can launch summer-ready products that offer both functionality and style.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can partner with established labels to launch exclusive capsule collections that offer consumers unique, limited edition styles.