The upcoming -- and much ballyhooed -- USA presidential election on November 4 has many people showing their allegiance to their preferred candidate in many novel ways which include customizing their bikes with LED spokes.
One particular individual adapted existing, DIY technology "to turn his wheels, literally into fully illuminated, customized displays that feature the Democratic candidate's logo and name," according to AnimalNewYork.com. "The faster the wheel spins, the better the image looks."
Implications - The youth market has been more involved in politics due to the influences of media outlets. Due to this inclusion of the younger demographic, businesses can profit by providing products that appeal to them while using this new venture of youth and politics to profit.
Obama-Inspired LED Bikes
1. Customized LED Bikes - DIY technology has inspired creating customized LED bikes that exhibit the preference for political candidates
2. Political Campaign Merchandise - Innovative campaign merchandise could attract younger demographics.
3. Youth Political Inclusion - Involving younger generations in political involvement can lead to the development of new products and ventures.
1. Sporting Goods Industry - The sporting goods industry can develop specialized equipment such as customized LED bikes.
2. Merchandising Industry - The merchandising industry can focus on innovative campaign merchandise specifically designed for younger demographics.
3. Political Campaign Industry - The political campaign industry can look towards introducing youth inclusivity initiatives to boost involvement and potentially attract new ventures.