Converse introduces a new Pokémon pack of sneaker models that are launching for the season -- the entire range is full of the All Star silhouette for a breathable colorful option. There are four new colorways in total, each one celebrating a specific Pokémon character. It kicks off with a bright yellow iteration, which is designed to honor Pikachu.
The mustard yellow colorway honors Eevee. The bright orange design commemorates Charizard, and finally, the grayish-purple colorway is designed to celebrate Mewtwo. At the heel of the shoes, there is a detail that nods to the respective Pokémon character printed along with its Pokédex number, weight, and height. Notably, the shoes are packaged in a special Pokéball-themed white and red shoe box.
Image Credit: Pokemon, Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc.
Converse Unveils a Pokémon Pack for the Season
1. Cartoon-themed Sneakers - Opportunity to create more cartoon-themed sneakers for other popular franchises, such as Disney or Marvel, to cater to fans of all ages.
2. Limited Edition Sneaker Collections - Opportunity to create more limited edition sneaker collections that celebrate pop culture icons to increase brand appeal among fans.
3. Celebrity/influencer Collaborations - Opportunity for sneaker brands to collaborate with popular celebrities or influencers to create unique collections that cater to their fan base.
1. Footwear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for shoe companies to tap into the market of pop culture enthusiasts and release footwear that caters to their interests.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for entertainment companies to partner with footwear brands to release co-branded products that celebrate popular franchises like Pokemon.
3. Fashion Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with sneaker companies to create unique and trendy designs that attract customers seeking fresh fashion choices.