The new Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' single cover truly reiterates her love to rock the proverbial boat.
On the black and white cover, a wild-haired Lady Gaga appears nude, showing off her back tattoos. She also sports what appears to be some sort of photoshopped exoskeleton, that has Gaga exhibiting tiny protrusions on her face and shoulder. On the Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' cover, Gaga is also wearing thick-winged eyeliner. The single is scheduled to be released on Friday, February 11th.
The Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' Single Cover is Super Hot
1. Body Positivity - The Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' single cover promotes body positivity and self-love through unconventional beauty standards.
2. Diversity and Inclusion - The use of Lady Gaga's unconventional image on the 'Born This Way' cover opens doors for the representation of non-conforming individuals in various industries.
3. Digital Art and Design - The creative use of digital art and design on the Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' single cover presents opportunities for artists and designers to explore new ways of creating visually stunning artwork.
1. Music Industry - The use of provocative and unconventional cover art on Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' single signifies a shift in the music industry towards a more diverse and inclusive narrative where artists can utilize provocative art to showcase their creativity.
2. Fashion Industry - The Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' single cover inspires industry professionals to reimagine wardrobe options with unique accessories that challenge traditional beauty standards, thus reverting the industry towards more diversity and inclusivity.
3. Graphic Design Industry - The Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' single cover disrupts traditional expectations of cover art and inspires graphic designers to push boundaries and produce designs that provoke curiosity and spark conversations.