Betsey Johnson collaborated with plus-size styling service Dia&Co on an exclusive plus-size capsule collection that prominently features the designer's bold, signature prints. The Betsey Johnson x Dia&Co collab introduces five silhouettes in sizes from 14 to 24. As Betsey Johnson explains, "Every woman should feel fabulous whatever size they are. I love to design for women of all sizes because they are beautiful and they always will be."
The new dresses revive some of the most classic prints from Betsey Johnson's archive, including fun motifs like lips and cherries. These plus-size dresses, all of which are priced under $100, can only be found through Dia&Co's Dia Boxes.
The body-positive movement is reshaping the world of fashion as a whole, as well as calling for designer and luxury fashion to be more inclusive.
Betsey Johnson x Dia&Co Launched a Plus-Size Capsule Collection
1. Plus-size Fashion - The rise in demand for plus-size fashion presents an opportunity for designers and retailers to innovate with new and inclusive designs.
2. Body-positive Movement - The body-positive movement is driving a change in the fashion industry, creating space for new and inclusive brands and products.
3. Exclusive Capsule Collections - Collaborations between fashion designers and styling services to create exclusive capsule collections can provide a unique and inclusive shopping experience for consumers of all sizes.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry needs to be more inclusive of plus-size women and embrace the body-positive movement to appeal to all consumers and stay relevant.
2. Online Retail - Online styling services like Dia&Co are disrupting the traditional fashion retail industry by providing inclusive, personalized shopping experiences for consumers.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms that offer a wide range of sizes and exclusive collaborations between designers and styling services can attract a diverse range of consumers and boost sales.