You may never be a "Survivor" candidate but Sprint and AirPlay Networkinc.
will give you a First Time Ever chance at competing with Jeff Probst during a live broadcast of the Emmy Awards using exclusive application technology.
Using your Sprint or Nextel Phones to access the game, text the word "Emmy"
to 7777 and download a Free application that will allow you to vote against Jeff in predicting the winners (only voting interaction will cost a small amount). Score Bonus points by answering trivia questions during the live broadcast of the show.
"Our partnership with AirPlay is creating the ultimate opportunity for fan engagement and is a perfect complement to our Emmys sponsorship," said Tom Murphy, vice president of sponsorship marketing for Sprint. "Sprint is constantly developing ways for subscribers to experience and interact with the things they love by bringing them closer to the action."
Compete with Jeff Probst on your Wireless Phone
1. Wireless Phone Engagement - Opportunity for businesses to develop interactive applications and engage with customers through wireless phones.
2. Live Broadcast Gamification - Emerging trend of integrating gamification elements into live broadcasts to enhance viewer engagement and interaction.
3. Predictive Voting Technology - Innovative technology that allows users to predict award winners during live events and compete against celebrities or hosts.
1. Telecommunications - Telecom companies can explore opportunities to partner with content creators and broadcasters to develop interactive applications for engaging with viewers.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can leverage gamification and interactive technologies to enhance viewer experiences during live broadcasts and events.
3. Marketing and Sponsorship - Marketers and sponsors can collaborate with media platforms to create innovative campaigns that utilize predictive voting technology for engaging with audiences.