Fans of the hit Netflix series, The Queen's Gambit, can now play chess with Beth Harmon at various ages and stages of her career. Beginning at age 8, when Beth first learns to play to age 22 at the World Chess Champion, fans of all skill levels can practice playing the iconic character.
The AI-generated chess mate ranges from an 850 playing strength to 2700 playing strength and features animated images of the actress that match her designated age. Thanks to the range of competency levels, the tool is perfect for both novices and experts alike and is free to play online.
Players can also play against celebrity bots for IM Danny Rensch, GM Hikaru Nakamura, and WFM Alexandra Botez, among others.
Image Credit: Netflix, Chess.com
You Can Play Chess with Beth Harmon from The Queen's Gambit
1. Ai-generated Game Simulations - Opportunity to integrate AI algorithms to generate simulations for a variety of popular games.
2. Celebrity Ai-powered Chatbots - Innovative chatbot solutions that are personalized to specific celebrities or fictional characters.
3. Virtual Recreations of Iconic Characters - Use of 3D modelling and AI techniques to create virtual recreations and simulations of popular characters for engaging experiences.
1. Gaming - Application of AI technique for developing games with intelligent and interactive characters that can simulate a human-like experience.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity to leverage technology to provide innovative and personalized experiences for fans of entertainment franchises.
3. Customer Services - Development of advanced chatbot solutions that can support customer interactions and provide unique and engaging content for users.