The plastic bag is making a comeback for Spring 2009 with these funky plastic purses. Made in a variety of styles and colors, these handbags are great for the current fashion season. The bigger totes are even large enough for groceries so you can stay eco-friendly and stylish at the same time.
Check out the gallery above for some unconventional styles. My favorite is the clear plastic purse with ice cream cones painted on the front. You can never go wrong with a handbag imprinted with your favorite dessert!
The Plastic Bag Makes a Comeback for Spring 2009
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Designers can use eco-friendly materials to make purses more sustainable.
2. Transparent Accessories - Using transparency in purses can be a disruptive innovation trend for designers.
3. Multi-functional Accessories - Designers can create convertible purses that can be used for both fashion and groceries.
1. Fashion Industry - Designers can use plastic to make more affordable and eco-friendly fashion accessories.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can offer a wider variety of plastic purses for shoppers looking for unconventional styles.
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can innovate the plastic bag design to make it more stylish and reusable.