The Hyundai 2020 is a concept hybrid interpretation of a compact car they envision for 11 years in the future.
MIT engineering provides the technology that embraces solar panels to collect light for electricity while also using photosynthesis like a plant to generate more power. If this technology is proven, it could mean that cars would recharge in a matter or seconds.
Implications - Companies are investing money in creating concept cars that are environmentally friendly since the "eco-chic" trend is continually rising. Consumers are looking for products that minimize impact in an effort to ease their conscious about bad habits from the past and present. Consumers are willing to spend money to help do this.
Hyundai 2020 Concept Uses Photosynthesis to Charge in Seconds
1. Eco-chic Trend - Creating concept cars that are environmentally friendly is becoming a prominent trend.
2. Rapid Recharging - Developing technology that allows cars to recharge in seconds is an emerging trend.
3. Conscious Consumerism - Consumers are increasingly looking for products that minimize their impact on the environment.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry has the opportunity to embrace the eco-chic trend and develop rapid recharging technology.
2. Clean Energy Industry - The clean energy industry can explore the use of photosynthesis technology to generate power for various applications.
3. Green Technology Industry - The green technology industry has the potential to create innovative solutions that cater to the growing demand for conscious consumerism.