ClassyCutter's pixelated wall tutorial is a fun home project that essentially turns a space into an instant art gallery. It uses wood blocks at alternating heights to create the 8-bit aesthetic many modern individuals will appreciate. Of course, other people will simply see an artistic mosaic, which shows how versatile this pixelated wall project is. The only stipulation is that a person will have to tap into their inner crafter.
That said, the pixelated wall tutorial may be easy to do, but very time consuming. It would make a great project for those who are holed up in the home for one reason or another -- winter being one. A fun and creative pastime, the pixelated wall is something that will set people's homes apart from another. It introduces a different decor option that many will envy.
ClassyCutter Demonstrates How to Create a Crafty Mural for the Home
1. Pixelated Home Decor - There is an opportunity for companies to create pixelated home decor products to appeal to modern individuals seeking more versatile wall art options beyond traditional murals or paintings.
2. Crafting as a Pastime - As more people spend time indoors, there is the potential for businesses to offer crafting projects as a pastime, including tutorials, crafting kits, and craft supplies.
3. DIY Home Projects - With the rising popularity of home improvement and DIY projects, there is an opportunity for businesses to create and market products that cater to this market segment.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can create new product lines for versatile wall art options beyond traditional murals or paintings, such as pixelated wall art or pixelated home decor products.
2. Arts and Crafts - Businesses in the arts and crafts industry can offer crafting kits and supplies to capitalize on the trend of crafting as a pastime and the popularity of DIY home projects.
3. Home Improvement - There is an opportunity for home improvement companies to create DIY project ideas, tutorials, and products that consumers can use to make creative changes to their homes outside the realm of traditional renovations.