These pink peppermint pops are an adorable way to enjoy sweets and the beauty of flowers. Designed to resemble a romantic arrangement of roses, gentlemen and ladies can give these to those they admire or share feelings for.
There are also multiple perks to picking these faux flowers over the real thing. These are considerably less expensive than a dozen fresh roses and they take about 15 minutes to construct (although you would never guess it).
Using pink marshmallows, white icing and pearl nonpareils you can create a sugary snack that kids will love to make and want to eat. As a bonus for parents, this flower-inspired snack is a mess-free sweet for their little ones.
These Pink Peppermint Pops are Perfect for Sentimental Occasions
1. DIY Marshmallow Roses - Opportunity for businesses to create DIY kits and tutorials for making marshmallow roses.
2. Adorable Edible Flowers - Innovation opportunity for creating other edible flower treats that are aesthetically pleasing.
3. Mess-free Snacks - Opportunity to develop more mess-free snacks for children that are fun and delicious.
1. Food and Beverage - Food companies can create and market DIY kits for making edible flower treats.
2. Craft and DIY - Opportunity for craft and DIY industries to create tutorials and products for making edible flower arrangements.
3. Children's Products - Companies can develop and market mess-free snacks for children that are both tasty and visually appealing.