This tasty cake from the 'Broma Bakery' blog provides a fun way to celebrate National Pina Colada Day, without the alcohol. Made from the same ingredients as the classic cocktail, this booze-free cake is a delicious tropical treat.
The batter for this five layer cake contains refreshing ingredients such as crushed pineapple and coconut flakes. The unique combination of tropical flavors creates an aromatic base, that mirrors that of a traditional pina colada. Each layer of the cake is topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting, which has been infused with even more coconut. The whole cake is then topped with a generous helping of toasted coconut for a nutty and crunchy texture.
In total, this cake takes less than an hour to make, which makes it the perfect treat to whip up for National Pina Colada Day.
These Cakes Provide a Kid-Friendy Way to Celebrate National Pina Colada Day
1. Non-alcoholic Desserts - Creating non-alcoholic versions of popular cocktails opens up new opportunities for dessert recipes and products.
2. Tropical Flavor Combinations - Exploring unique combinations of tropical flavors can lead to innovative food and beverage offerings.
3. Efficient Baking Techniques - Developing time-saving baking techniques allows for quick and easy preparation of delicious desserts.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create new dessert options by incorporating popular cocktail flavors into their products.
2. Hospitality and Events - The hospitality and events industry can offer non-alcoholic dessert options for celebrations and special occasions.
3. Baking and Confectionery - Baking and confectionery businesses can develop efficient techniques for creating layered cakes and other desserts.