Every home could use furniture pieces like the Piet Side Table. Simple yet unique, modern yet classic, this table would fit into just about any living space perfectly while injecting a bit of color and character as well.
Designed by Hugo Passos, who was born in Portugal and currently resides in London, the Piet Side Table boasts an asymmetrical leg structure that is its crowning feature. Made out of solid walnut, the colored tops in matte lacquer provide a great contrast. The exposed joinery detail adds an honest visual character that blends in neatly with the unique leg design. This leg design gives the Piet Side Table a different look at every angle. It is available in four colors: red, blue, black and yellow.
Hugo Passos' Piet Side Table Looks Different at Every Angle
1. Asymmetrical Furniture Design - Opportunity for furniture designers to create unique pieces with asymmetrical leg structures that provide different perspectives from every angle.
2. Modern Classic Furniture - Demand for furniture pieces that blend modern and classic elements, like the Piet Side Table, to suit various interior styles.
3. Colorful Accent Furniture - Growing interest in furniture with colored tops in matte lacquer to inject color and character into living spaces.
1. Furniture Design - Designers can capitalize on the demand for unique and visually intriguing furniture pieces by creating asymmetrical designs with exposed joinery details.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate modern classic furniture like the Piet Side Table to provide a timeless yet contemporary aesthetic to their projects.
3. Home Decor Retail - Retailers can cater to the growing interest in colorful accent furniture by offering a range of unique pieces with matte lacquer colored tops.