The Pico Max planter is a new version of the namesake indoor gardening solution that will work to offer consumers with or without a green thumb with an easier way to cultivate herbs, houseplants and more.
The garden is outfitted with an LED system to provide the perfect amount of light to plants and is powered by a 10,000mAh battery within that will eliminate the need for power access or wires. The planters can be used on their own or even daisy chained together to share power.
The Pico Max planter comes in a series of color options that make it a stylish addition to any living or working space and can be easily mounted on a wall to keep it out of the way.
The Pico Max Planter Allows for Optimized Plant Care
1. Self-watering Planters - The use of self-watering planters has gained popularity, and this trend can be leveraged by companies to create indoor gardening solutions that offer improved plant care with minimal effort.
2. Wireless Indoor Gardening - The integration of wireless technology into indoor gardening solutions that rely on LED lighting and battery power can offer consumers greater flexibility and convenience when growing plants indoors.
3. Modular Indoor Plant Systems - Modular indoor plant systems that can be daisy-chained together to accommodate multiple plants offer consumers a customizable approach to indoor gardening.
1. Home and Garden - The home and garden industry can create new product offerings using self-watering planters, wireless indoor gardening, and modular indoor plant systems to target consumers who want to bring greenery into their homes without the hassle of traditional gardening.
2. Interior Design - Emerging trends in indoor gardening such as self-watering planters, wireless indoor gardening, and modular indoor plant systems provide opportunities for interior designers to incorporate plants into their designs and create sustainable, eco-friendly spaces.
3. Technology and Electronics - Innovation in the self-watering planters, wireless indoor gardening, and modular indoor plant systems space provide technology and electronics companies with opportunities to create smart indoor gardening systems that are easy to use and improve plant care.