The Photoelectric Smoke Alarm ad campaign is extremely clever. It is not often, especially lately, to see print ads that rely solely on script, yet it manages to connect to you instantly, especially if your name happens to be Marama, Nicola or Paul. The reason this is so happens to lie in the gray areas of our mind, in which we live in a fantasy land thinking that nothing bad could ever happen to us.
The Photoelectric Smoke Alarm ad campaign shows us that this is not the case.
Conceived and executed by New Zealand-based ad agency M&C Saatchi, the Photoelectric Smoke Alarm ad campaign calls out those previously stated names to demonstrate the chances of a devastating fire happening in their (and subsequently your) lives.
The Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Campaign Shows the Chances of a Fire
1. Personalized Warning Ads - Using personalized ads to increase awareness of safety hazards and prevent accidents.
2. Emotion-driven Advertising - Creating ads that elicit strong emotions to connect with consumers on a deeper level.
3. Clever Print Ads - Designing print ads that are creative and memorable to stand out in a crowded media landscape.
1. Home Safety and Security - Developing innovative products and services to help homeowners prevent fires and other accidents.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Inventing new ways to deliver targeted and impactful ads that resonate with consumers' emotions and behaviors.
3. Creative Services - Offering design and messaging services that help brands differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace.