If you're planning on doing some extensive travelling abroad this year, the 'Must Have Apps for the Savvy Traveller' infographic lists all the top phone apps anyone going away should have on their smartphone at all times. These apps will help you to find food, save money and seek out great places to stay.
The 'Must Have Apps for the Savvy Traveller' infographic is cleverly laid out in four travel-themed categories such as camera/photo, food and dining, health and well-being and navigation and technology. Under each sub-heading is a series of apps pertaining to that topic that will help make your travel experience safer and that much more enjoyable. For example, under the camera/photo category is the 'Magic Hour' phone that tells travelers the best time of day to take pictures at.
This Infographic Lists the Best Phone Apps to Have While Travelling
1. Mobile Travel Apps - The rise of mobile travel apps presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in enhancing travel experiences and providing personalized recommendations.
2. Travel Infographics - Creating visually appealing and informative infographics can help travelers easily access and understand useful travel information.
3. Personalized Travel Recommendations - Developing algorithms and technologies to provide personalized travel recommendations can revolutionize the way travelers plan their trips.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can leverage mobile travel apps and personalized travel recommendations to enhance customer experiences and drive innovation.
2. Technology - The technology industry can focus on developing innovative travel apps and personalized recommendation technologies to cater to the needs of modern travelers.
3. Design and Marketing - Design and marketing professionals can utilize travel infographics to effectively communicate and visualize travel information, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction.