Taking fashion photos above the surface didn't cut it for Phoebe Rudomino; this innovative photographer specializing in underwater fashion photography.
Using her "Underwater Stage" as a backdrop, Phoebe Rudomino has her subjects and muses swim, dance and twirl -- fully clothed -- in tanks full of water. Her images alternate from brightly illuminated ethereal shots like her Johnson and Johnsons submersed ballerina image, to the sensual, dimly lit shots in her Water Nymph collection.
After looking at Phoebe Rudomino's stunning shots, take a look at some of the other innovative underwater fashiontography featured on Trend Hunter before.
Phoebe Rudomino Brings Underwater Fashiontography Subjects Below the Surface
1. Underwater Fashiontography - There is an opportunity for innovation in the development of underwater fashion photography equipment and techniques.
2. Underwater Stages - More designers and fashion photographers may consider utilizing underwater stages or backdrops for their photoshoots.
3. Water Nymph Collection - The trend of creating sensuous and dimly lit underwater fashion photography shots can be explored further.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can benefit from the development of specialized equipment and techniques for underwater shoots.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can look at creating new clothing lines or collections that are specifically designed to be photographed underwater.
3. Photography Equipment - There is an opportunity for innovation in the development of specialized photography equipment designed for underwater fashion photography.