Living in bustling, crowded cities can be a headache, but the Philips SBH 9000 Headphones ad campaign offers a solution to this modern problem. The print ads for the noise-reduction headphones show how you can whiz through all of the city din without batting an eyelash.
Conceived by India-based ad agency Mudra Communications, the Philips SBH 9000 Headphones ad campaign focuses on urban consumers through its use of very urban illustrations. With a graffitilike style, each print ad depicts a major city including New York, Tokyo and New Delhi.
The Philips SBH 9000 Headphones ad campaign was art directed by Raylin Valles and Satyam Patel and illustrated by Satyam Patel and Raylin Valles.
The Philips SBH 9000 Headphones Ads Are All About Noise Reduction
1. Noise Reduction Headphones - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop advanced noise cancellation technology to enhance the listening experience in noisy urban environments.
2. Urban Consumer Targeting - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create personalized marketing campaigns tailored specifically to the urban demographic, addressing their unique needs and challenges.
3. Graffiti-style Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore alternative and creative advertising methods inspired by street art, capturing the attention of urban consumers in novel ways.
1. Audio Equipment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop innovative audio devices and accessories designed to enhance the urban listening experience, focusing on noise reduction and convenience.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Utilize data analytics and AI-driven technologies to create targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with the urban consumer segment.
3. Urban Lifestyle Brands - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Collaborate with urban artists and influencers to create unique and immersive brand experiences that align with the urban lifestyle and resonate with the target audience.