Showcasing the latest work from Japanese designer Takeshi Osumi, the Phenomenon Fall 2012 ready-to-wear runway show made a splash at Tokyo Fashion Week. Prim and polished, this eclectic collection fuses sharp tailoring along with bold basics making for a collection that is classic and timeless.
From sharp silhouettes to rich details, this alluring presentation is showcased in a predominantly dark-enriched palette and paired with eye-catching bursts of color. This stunning show is the epitome of urban sophistication with sleek statement coats and graphic-image outerwear to leather-accented suiting.
This winning collection puts emphasis on just the right amount of detail and is a contemporary take on a classic clean cut aesthetic. Youthfully dapper, the Phenomenon Fall 2012 ready-to-wear collection makes for a memorable runway presentation.
The Phenomenon Fall 2012 Collection is a Retro Fashion Revival
1. Retro Fashion Revival - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalize on the nostalgia trend by creating modern versions of classic fashion styles.
2. Sharp Tailoring - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies and techniques to enhance precision and efficiency in tailoring.
3. Urban Sophistication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine high-end fashion with streetwear elements to cater to the modern urban consumer.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable materials and production methods into the fashion design process.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of advanced materials and technologies to create innovative fabrics with unique properties.
3. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize data analytics and AI to personalize the shopping experience and improve customer satisfaction.