In order to improve upon existing services, Jean Coutu developed a unique pharmacy app to allow for more streamlined communication between doctors and patients.
After getting a prescription from their doctor, users will be able to take a photo of it with this app and send it directly to their pharmacist. After the order is processed, it will be available for pickup as usual. This process is similar to the way that some banks now allow mobile cheque deposits via a dedicated smartphone app. In the same way, this Jean Coutu app eliminates one trip to the pharmacist.
As well as being able to place medication orders more efficiently, people will be able to view their health record history through this convenient mobile application.
Jean Coutu Lets Patients Send Prescriptions to Their Doctor Via Photo
1. Photographic Pharmacy Apps - Healthcare providers can develop their own photographic pharmacy apps to improve patient convenience
2. Streamlined Communication - Creating streamlined communication channels between patients and healthcare providers
3. Mobile Access to Health Records - Developing mobile applications that provide access to patient health records, allowing individuals to securely and conveniently track their medical history
1. Pharmacy - Pharmacy industry can adopt photographic pharmacy apps to provide more convenient services to consumers
2. Healthcare - Healthcare industry can leverage technology to create more streamlined communication channels between patients and healthcare providers
3. Mobile App Development - Mobile app development industry can collaborate with healthcare providers to develop secure and convenient applications for accessing health records and managing medications