The Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook might be a sunny tease, but it will help people figure out what it is they need and want for the next season. According to this fashion house, it is all about the lady-like retro style. Full of French nautical stripes and soft colors, this collection centers around summer staples that would be perfect for a weekend by the beach.
Chic and sophisticated with a dash of cuteness, the Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook is completely sun-drenched, making it even easier to focus on what really matters: the clothes. From sexy vintage swimwear to demure scarf accessories and simple cotton dresses, the entire collection is quietly Parisian. In fact, it will have women wishing they were vacationing at the Riviera.
The Petit Bateau Spring 2012 Lookbook is Full of Summer Staples
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for fashion retailers to incorporate vintage designs into their upcoming collections to capitalize on the ongoing popularity of retro styles.
2. French Nautical Theme - Opportunities for accessory and decor manufacturers to produce items that incorporate nautical stripes and soft color palettes in homage to the lady-like retro theme of the Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook.
3. Summer Staples - Opportunities for retailers specializing in beachwear and summer clothing to focus on creating and promoting simple and stylish summer essentials for women.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can take inspiration from the trends in the Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook to offer customers a fresh take on retro styles.
2. Fashion Accessories and Decor - Manufacturers can produce items that complement the French nautical theme of the Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook, such as scarves and home decor incorporating nautical stripes and soft colors.
3. Beachwear and Summer Fashion - Retailers can focus on promoting and selling a variety of summer staples, as seen in the Petit Bateau Spring 2012 lookbook, to cater to customers seeking simple and chic warm weather outfits.